The University of Alberta Scholarships in Canada for 2021 is now open. The University of Alberta is one of the Top 5 Canadian universities offering Full Scholarships for International Students to Study Master Programs and Ph.D. Degree Programs.
The University of Alberta is also a public research university located in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, and international students and Canadian Citizens are eligible for the University of Alberta Scholarships.
Your journey starts with Canadian Scholarships. Choose from more than 200 Undergraduate programs, More than 500 graduate programs, 250 specializations, and 300 research areas.
Alberta University finds out how to take your education to the next level. Top 150 in the world. Find out what makes our student experience so rich, meaningful, and life-changing. One of the Best things is that You Don’t Need to meet the English Language Requirements.
The University of Alberta offers a variety of Scholarships Opportunities for Undergrdautes and Graduates including Living Expenses. You don’t have to apply separately for some of the scholarships. You will be automatically considered for the UAlberta Scholarship when you get admission.
Check International Internship for Master and PhD Students 2021-2022, Quebec, Canada
Details About University of Alberta Scholarships 2021
- Country: Canada
- University Name: Alberta University
- Degree Level: Bachelors, Masters, Ph.D., Diploma, or Certificate programs
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 1st November 2020, March 1st, 2021, May 1st, 2021
The University of Alberta has over 7000 international students from 148 countries. Explore what you need to join UAlberta as an International Student.
Study with the University of Alberta because the University of Alberta is a Top 5 Canadian university and one of the Top 150 in the world. Find out what makes our student experience so rich, meaningful, and life-changing.
Check Most Favorite Vanier Government of Canada Scholarships for Canadian and Foreign Students
Available Academic Fields for Undergraduates, and Graduates
Alberta University offers more than 200 Undergraduate Programs, 500 Graduate programs, 250 specializations, and 300 research areas. So you have an open option to chose from the Available Fields.
- Agricultural Life and Environmental Sciences
- Alberta School of Business
- Fine Arts and Humanities
- Social Sciences
- Medicine & Dentistry
- Native Studies
- Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Public Health
- Rehabilitation Medicine
- Check All Undergraduate Programs (Here)
- Check All Graduate Programs (Here)
You can also see Funded Uppsala University Scholarships in Sweden 2021
University of Alberta Scholarship Benefits
The Following Scholarships are available for the University of Alberta Undergraduate Scholarships and Graduate Scholarships.
Awards, scholarships, and prizes, which are awarded to outstanding applicants, are funded by a variety of sources including the Government of Canada, Government of Alberta
- Entrance scholarships (Automatically Consideration) For Undergraduate, Graduates
- International Student Scholarships: Value: Up to $9,000; payable over four years
- University of Alberta Gold Standard Scholarship: Value: Up to $6,000
- University of Alberta Doctoral Recruitment Scholarship: $5,000/Year
- University of Alberta Master’s Entrance Scholarship: Stipend: $17,500 (International students will receive an additional $10,000 to help cover fees.)
- Alberta Graduate Excellence Scholarship (AGES): Minimum award of $11,000 and maximum of 15,000
Eligibility Criteria and Requirements
- Canadian Citizens, International students are eligible to apply.
- If you belong to these Countries or If you have studied in these Universities then you don’t need English Language Certificate. (Check Here)
- No Late Applications will be accepted.
The last date to apply for the University of Alberta Scholarships in Canada 2021 is November 1st, 2020 for January 2021 Admission. March 1st, 2021 for May 2021 admission. May 1st, 2021 for July 2021 admission.
Check Commonwealth Scholarship 2021 in UK | Fully Funded
How to Apply for the University of Alberta Scholarships
All the Application Process is Completely Online. To Apply Online, Please Visit the Official Website of the University of Alberta for Detailed Information and apply.
- Canada Government Scholarship 2020-2021 for International Students
- Humber College Canada Scholarships for International Students
- Funded University of Toronto Scholarships in Canada 2021, Apply Now
- Fully Funded Germany Government Scholarship 2022
- Obama Foundation Scholars Program at Columbia University USA 2021–2022
- (Fully Funded) Terrell Scholarship at Australian National University 2021
- (Funded) University of Sussex Scholarship in England 2021
- Commonwealth Scholarship 2021 in UK | Fully Funded