Are you looking for a 100% Fully funded Türkiye scholarship to study in Turkey? Now’s your chance! The Turkey Government Scholarship ( Türkiye Scholarships) 2024 online application process is open from now until February 20, 2024. This amazing opportunity covers undergraduates, postgraduates, and those wanting to apply for the short course program and long-term – so don’t miss out!
Türkiye Scholarships (Turkey scholarships) offers many qualified scholarship opportunities ranging from long-term bachelor’s, master’s as well and PhD scholarships to research and merit-based scholarships, art scholarships joint scholarship programs created with international reputable institutions.
You can also check >> How to Study in Europe without IELTS
Benefits of Türkiye Scholarships:
Unlike other higher education scholarship programs, offers university and department placements.
- Pays for tuition (100% covered).
- Enables you to take a one-year Turkish language course and learn the national tongue. Your academic research now has a wider variety of resources, which makes life more enjoyable.
- Offers accommodation for students who are entering a foreign nation.
- Pays for your one-time aeroplane ticket and supports you on your trip to Turkey and your return at the end of your study period.
- Enables you to utilize various medical services fully when required with health insurance.
- Additionally, the Türkiye Scholarships offer a monthly stipend. 1000 TL per month for undergraduate students, 1,400 TL for master’s students, and 1,800 TL for doctoral students.
- Also, check out the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship to Study in Hungary Free
Türkiye Scholarship Online Application Process:
Make sure you have all the required documents completed and available for Online Turkey Scholarship Application then move on and begin your online application for Turkey Government Scholarship 2024-2025.
There is no application fee to apply for the Turkey Government Scholarship.
All you need to do is to make sure that you are an eligible candidate to apply for a scholarship program and also make sure that you have all the documents completed and available for the online Turkish Scholarship Application submission.
Turkey Government Scholarships Eligibility Criteria:
Some of the countries that are allowed for the Turkey Scholarship Program are Germany, Iceland, the United States, UAE, Pakistan, etc. There are other countries as well in the list from where the candidates can only apply for the postgraduate program. The eligibility criteria for the Turkey Government Scholarship are listed below:
- Citizens of all countries
- Graduates or those who will graduate at the end of the current academic year
- Researchers and academics
- Turkish citizens and individuals who have lost Turkish citizenship
- Individuals who are currently enrolled in programs in Turkish universities at the level of education will apply.
- For undergraduate programs: being under the age of 21
- For master’s programs: being under the age of 30
- For PhD programs: being under the age of 35
- For Research Scholarship: being under the age of 45
Looking for an online job? You’re in luck! We’ve got open positions for beginner online writers that pay $25/hour. Apply now at [Link]
Documents required for Turkey Government Scholarship:
Candidates for Turkey Scholarship are requested to complete all the below-listed documents at the time of the online application. It is the responsibility of the candidates to insert authentic candidature data into the system at the time of the online Turkey Scholarship Application.
Check out how to write a letter of motivation
- Diploma or degree certificate with Grades
- Associate degree or diploma
- High School Certificate
- Middle School Certificate
- TOEFL or IELTS and GAT, GMAT GRE (Optional)
- Recommendation Letter – See Examples
- Letter of intent
- Statement of purpose
- A research proposal by doctoral degree candidates
- School, High School, or University Exam Grades sheet (Latest one)
- Work Experience Certifications (Optional)
- Social participation and extracurricular certifications (Optional)
If you want to study abroad, you must check Fully Funded Finland Scholarships 2024
All the applications for Turkey Burslari Scholarships are evaluated by committee members and in the first phase, the candidates are shortlisted for an interview followed by confirming the selection. Later, the Turkey Student VISA documents, University Admission letter, and Scholarship Award letters are dispatched to the successful candidates.
What is the Selection process for Türkiye Scholarship?
The academic background and the interview results are behind the selection for the scholarship. The scholarship board will check for the following documents:
- Diploma Grade
- The Last Term’s General Average Grades
- University Entrance Exam Grade (if any)
- High School Graduation Exam / Baccalaureate Grade (if any)
- International Test Score (if any)
- Any other academic certificates or (*) cumulative GPA
The perquisites for the Turkey Scholarship Online Application are:
- For Undergraduate degree applications 70% grade
- For Master’s degree and Ph.D. Degree applications 75% grade
- For Medical School applications 90% grade.
Applicants will receive calls for interviews based on their academic performance. The scholarship interview will be held at the Turkish Consulate. Then the Turkish Government Scholarship scores will be available on the application portal and sent to applicants through email.
The online applications for Turkey Burslari Scholarships are now until February 20, 2024.