Have you ever dreamt of studying in UK? If so, make your dream come true by applying for Global masters programmes at the University of Birmingham.
There are up to 30 awards available, and its purpose is to provide financial assistance to international students who want to pursue postgraduate degree coursework for the academic year 2021/2022.
The University of Birmingham is a founding member of both the British research universities’ Russell Association and the international research university network. The QS World University Rankings for 2021 ranked it 79th in the world.
Why study at the University of Birmingham? This is a perfect choice for international students who offer their students internships or job opportunities. Here, students have a lot of career-related opportunities. Their faculty offers both language and technical skills that are strong enough to engage in and understand the lectures in the courses.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2021
• University: University of Birmingham
• Department: N/A
• Course Level: Masters
• Awards: Up to £10,000
• Number of Awards: Approximately 30
• Access Mode: Online
• Nationality: International students
• The award can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for Global Masters Programmes
Eligible Countries: Algeria, Canada, China (PRC), Egypt, Ghana, Hong Kong (SAR of PRC), India, Indonesia, Kenya, Malawi, Mauritius, Morocco, Nigeria, Pakistan, Seychelles, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, and Zimbabwe
• Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters degree program in any subject available in Birmingham UK campus
• Eligibility Criteria: Take a glance at the following eligibility criteria:
• Have received, and accepted, an offer of admission for a taught Masters degree at the University of Birmingham UK Campus to study in the 2021/22 academic year.
• Be classed as ‘domiciled’ in one of the eligible countries.
• Be classed by the University as an overseas fee payer for tuition fee purposes.
• Start their studies at the University in September/ October 2021 on a course delivered on-campus.
How to Apply
How to Apply: All candidates must take admission in a master’s degree program at the University of Birmingham to get this application. This award will be granted upon the student’s enrolment in September/ October 2021.
• Supporting Documents: Applicants might be asked to provide the following documents at the time of admission:
• Pre-qualification degree
• Copies of academic transcripts and award
• Certificates of English language proficiency
• A statement
• A copy of passport
• Admission Requirements: The university accepts applications from those students who have the following qualifications:
• Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements to study there.
- MEXT Titech Scholarship 2022 to Study in Japan Free
- Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship to Study in Hungary Free in 2022
- Fully Funded Austria Scholarships to Study in Austria Free
- Northwest College Wyoming Fully Funded Scholarships in USA
- Turkey Scholarship In 2022 – 2023 | Now Open for Free
- German Government Scholarships to Study FREE in 2022-2023
- Netherlands Scholarships for International Students to Study Free Without Money
- Japanese Scholarships 2022 to Apply for FREE Without IELTS