Applications are open to apply for the Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship for International Students in Germany. Diploma, Bachelor Degree Programs & Master Degree Programs. The Friedrich Scholarship is Funded by the DAAD Scholarship. DAAD is the Germany government institute and it covers all the expenses for the duration of the scholarship.
Study in Germany is Free for all Students. There is No Tuition Fee in Germany. Applicants who want to apply for the Friedrich Scholarships in Germany for international students must be from Africa, Asia, Latin America, and Eastern Europe. Students with any Subject Area are eligible to apply in academic Discipline to Study in Germany. To apply for the DAAD Ph.D. Scholarships, please refer to Fully Funded DAAD Masters Degree Scholarships To Study In Germany
Each year up to 40 students are awarded FES sponsorships to Study Free in Germany. Friedrich Germany Scholarships 2020 are awarded to highly-performing students and includes a comprehensive seminar program to help enhance the candidates’ social competences and academic skills. You can also apply for the another Scholarship Fully Funded DAAD Masters Degree Scholarships To Study In Germany
Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship for International Students in Germany 2020 Details
- Scholarship Country: Germany
- Scholarship By: Friedrich Ebert Foundation
- No. of Scholarship: 40 Scholarships Each Year
- Course Level: Bachelor Degree Scholarship, Master Degree Scholarship
- Deadline: On Going
Available Field of Study
Students with any Subject Area are eligible to apply in academic Discipline to Study in Germany.
Students from Africa, Asia, Latin America, and Eastern Europe are Eligible to apply for the Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship for International Students in Germany.
The Friedrich International Student Scholarships for doing bachelors scholarships in Germany as well as scholarships in Germany for masters will cover the Following Expenses Such as:
- Monthly Stipend of EUR 750 in a Bachelor’s, Diploma, Magister or state examination program
- Monthly Stipend of EUR 850 in a Master’s course.
- Costs for health insurance are funded and scholars with a child receive a family allowance of EUR 276.
- The scholarship does not have to be repaid.
- Outstanding school or academic merit (where required: first graded proofs of academic achievement)
- Social and political involvement and commitment to the values of social democracy
- Responsible, motivated, reliable individuals willing to get involved with the Foundation’s network
- Sufficient knowledge of German, although the courses are held in English
The Deadline is Ongoing and hence there is No Fixed Deadline for the Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship. The Details are given below.
How to Apply for Germany Scholarship:
The Application Process is Online for the scholarship. To Apply go to the Official website OFFICIAL FRIEDRICH SCHOLARSHIP WEBSITE
- German Government Scholarships to Study FREE in 2022-2023
- Turkey Scholarship In 2022 – 2023 | Now Open for Free
- Netherlands Scholarships for International Students to Study Free Without Money
- Northwest College Wyoming Fully Funded Scholarships in USA
- MEXT Titech Scholarship 2022 to Study in Japan Free
- Fully Funded Austria Scholarships to Study in Austria Free
- Japanese Scholarships 2022 to Apply for FREE Without IELTS
- Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship to Study in Hungary Free in 2022