If you are looking for Fully Funded Belgium Government Scholarships 2021-2022, you are in the right place. The Government of Belgium is inviting International Students all around the world to Study for Full-time Master Degree in Belgium & Training Courses. 150 Scholarships for Master’s program, and 70 Grants for Short Training courses. The aim of the Belgium Government Scholarship is to develop your skills.
Study in Belgium and help your country reap the benefits. There are almost all academic Fields and Majors offered by Belgium Universities. Please Note that There is No Application Fee Required. Belgium Government Focuses much of its Scholarship Program on international students from developing countries. You can also Study Master Degree Program in Belgium under the Fully Funded Ghent University Doctoral Scholarships 2021
The Belgium Government Scholarship is available for the duration of 1 Year for Master Degree programs and 4 to 6 Months for Practical Training Development. Participants from the Developing Countries can avail of this opportunity to Study Free in Belgium. The Belgium Scholarship will cover all of your expenses for the duration of the Scholarship program. Please Don’t miss these Prestigious opportunities.
Details About Belgium Government Scholarships 2021
- Country: Belgium
- Course Level: Master Degree & Training Course
- Duration: 1 Year For Master, 4 to 6 Months for Training
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 15 January 2021 and 5th February 2021
Check Central European University Scholarships in Hungary 2021 (Fully Funded)
Belgium Scholarship Information
Are You a National of a Developing country? If You Don’t know CLICK HERE
Scholarship in Belgium for Masters and Training Courses Offer You the Chance to Pursue a One-Year Specialised Master’s Degree Programme or a 4-to-6-Month Advanced Training Course within a Higher Education Institution of the Wallonia-Brussels Federation, Belgium.
A Great Chance for Free Study in Belgium for International Students. 220 Scholarships will be provided in total.
Check The Gates Cambridge Scholarship Programme 2021 | Funded
The Belgium Government Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarships for international students to Study Free in Belgium. The List if the benefits are given below.
|International travel costs||Receipts must be provided||Economy-class travel on an IATA-approved airline, with a maximum of one round-trip ticket per academic year.|
|Living allowance||Flat rate||1150 €/month for a duration of 12 months.|
|Indirect mission fees||Flat rate||150 €. This amount is given once per stay, upon arrival of the grantee.|
|Arrival allowance, tuition and return fees||Flat rate||700 €. This amount is given once per stay, upon arrival of the grantee.|
|Registration fees||At the current rate for DGD grantees.|
|Insurance fees||Directly paid by ARES.|
|Travel costs that are part of inter-university training||Receipts must be provided||Reimbursed based on real costs incurred, with receipts provided.|
If you are interested in study abroad Belgium then Please Check the following fields they are offering:
- Master of specialization in development, environment, and societies
- Master of specialization in human rights
- Master of specialization in aquatic resources management and aquaculture
- Master of specialization in risk and disaster management
- Master of specialization in integrated management of health risks in developing countries (GIRISS)
- Specialized Master in International and Development Economics
- Master of Specialization in Transfusion Medicine
- Specialized Master in Microfinance
- Master of specialization in integrated production and preservation of natural resources in urban and peri-urban areas
- Specialized Master in Public Health Methodology
- Master of Specialization in Public Health Sciences – Research Methods Applied to Global Health
- Master’s degree in Science and Environmental Management in Developing Countries
- Master of specialization in transport and logistics.
Check Fully Funded Hungary Government Scholarship 2020-2021 | Stipendium Hungaricum | Fully Funded
- Be a Citizen of a Developing country. If You Don’t know CLICK HERE
- Be Under the age of 40 for Degree programs, and Under 45 for Training Courses, at the time the training is scheduled to begin.
- Should Have Related Academic Background to apply for a relevant field.
- The Duration is One Academic Year
- Passive knowledge of English (reading) is required.
The last date to apply for the Belgium Government Scholarship 2020-2021 is 15 January 2021 and 5th February 2021
How to Apply:
The Application Form is Totally Free. ARES does not charge fees. To Apply, Please Visit the Official website of the Government of Belgium Scholarship 2021.
- Northwest College Wyoming Fully Funded Scholarships in USA
- MEXT Titech Scholarship 2022 to Study in Japan Free
- Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship to Study in Hungary Free in 2022
- Japanese Scholarships 2022 to Apply for FREE Without IELTS
- German Government Scholarships to Study FREE in 2022-2023
- Netherlands Scholarships for International Students to Study Free Without Money
- Turkey Scholarship In 2022 – 2023 | Now Open for Free
- Fully Funded Austria Scholarships to Study in Austria Free