Are you thinking about pursuing a study in Japan? If yes, the Docomo International Student award is excellent for you to complete your education at the University of Tokyo.
Established in 1877, the University of Tokyo is a public research university located in Bunkyo, Tokyo, Japan. It is the first imperial university, and one of Japan’s most prestigious universities.
Why at the University of Tokyo? The university offers a fascinating and individual experience for international students. The purpose of this university is to support students of all levels and across all academic disciplines.
Application Deadline: April 1, 2020
Recommendation to boost your confidence levels for scholarship interviews
- University: University of Tokyo
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s
- Award: 120,000/month
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards:
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Japan
- Eligible Countries: Students from India, Indonesia, Korea, Cambodia, Singapore, SriLanka, Thailand, Taiwan, China (including Hong-Kong, Macao Nepal, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Philippines, Bhutan, Brunei, Vietnam, Malaysia, Myanmar, Maldives, Mongolia, or Laos and East Timor.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded for a master’s course in Communication technology, Information processing technology, or a theses related subject.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- International students who have started their master course in April 2020 as a regular student. Students enrolled in October are not eligible.
- Applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the award, applicants need to take part in the program. After that, they can apply for the opportunity through the Application Form for Scholarship from private Foundations
·Supporting Documents: Transcript of your current course (or your previous course if you have not obtained any credits.), Copy of your student ID card
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must meet all entry requirements of this university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have standardized scores of English language proficiency tests.
Benefits: The sponsorship will cover the award amount of 120,000/month to the successful candidates.
by Scholarship Positions
- German Government Scholarships to Study FREE in 2022-2023
- Japanese Scholarships 2022 to Apply for FREE Without IELTS
- MEXT Titech Scholarship 2022 to Study in Japan Free
- Turkey Scholarship In 2022 – 2023 | Now Open for Free
- Northwest College Wyoming Fully Funded Scholarships in USA
- Netherlands Scholarships for International Students to Study Free Without Money
- Fully Funded Austria Scholarships to Study in Austria Free
- Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship to Study in Hungary Free in 2022