To support the Canadian and International students, the University of Waterloo is providing the David Johnston – Lebovic Foundation International Experience Awards to the high achieving candidates.
This is a full-time program open to the students from around the world who want to study a undergraduate and graduate degree program in any Faculty at Waterloo.
As a public research university in Canada, University of Waterloo is consistently ranked Canada’s most innovative university and most famous for its cooperative education programs. It offers academic programs administered by six faculties and ten faculty-based schools.
To study at this university is a great opportunity for students. Here candidates can enjoy significant opportunities to grow their career through leadership training, organizational development workshops, and secondments.
- University or Organization: University of Waterloo
- Course Level: Undergraduate and graduate degree
- Scholarship Award: Up to $2,500 , $2,500 to $5,000 and $10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Canadian and International students
- Scholarship can be taken in Canada
- Application Deadline: July 15, 2019, or November 15, 2019
- Language: English
Eligibility for the Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: Canadian and international students are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarships are open to study the undergraduate and graduate degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: The applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria: Candidates who have the good academic standing (normally a minimum 70% average at the undergraduate level; normally a minimum 75% average at the graduate level) are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
- The applicants must be full-time undergraduate and graduate students in any faculty who wish to participate in an international experience in Israel, including a minimally-paid or volunteer international co-op work placement, a volunteer placement, an academic exchange or a study term related to academic requirements.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To apply for the scholarships, candidates need to take admission at the university in undergraduate and graduate degree program. After taking admission, candidates can access the application on their forms pages
- Supporting Documents: Applicants need to attach a personal statement which will refer to the application form.
- Admission Requirements: For undergraduate and graduate studies, applicants must have advanced placement (AP) courses, international baccalaureate (IB) courses and international baccalaureate (IB) diploma.
- Language Requirement: All applicants must provide evidence of their English language ability to meets the minimum requirements for admission.
- Benefits: The scholarships will be awarded worth up to $2,500 for a one-term study experience, $2,500 to $5,000 for a one-term work or volunteer experience, up to $10,000 for a two-term work or volunteer experience.
- Netherlands Scholarships for International Students to Study Free Without Money
- Turkey Scholarship In 2022 – 2023 | Now Open for Free
- MEXT Titech Scholarship 2022 to Study in Japan Free
- Japanese Scholarships 2022 to Apply for FREE Without IELTS
- German Government Scholarships to Study FREE in 2022-2023
- Fully Funded Austria Scholarships to Study in Austria Free
- Northwest College Wyoming Fully Funded Scholarships in USA
- Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship to Study in Hungary Free in 2022