The applications for the DAAD In-Country/In-Region Scholarships For African students at the University of Ghana are now open.
DAAD scholarship program is fully funded. Tuition, stipends, and accommodation are provided for a two-year degree program at the University of Ghana.
The DAAD In-Country/In-Region Scholarships program aims at fostering strong, internationally oriented higher education systems in Sub-Saharan Africa with the capacity to aid sustainable development. For this reason, scholarships are granted for development-related masters or doctoral studies for individuals who plan to pursue a career in teaching and/or research at a higher education institution in Sub Sahara Africa. More details about the scholarship are given below.
Details About DAAD In-Country/In-Region Scholarships
- Country: Ghana
- Funded By: DAAD
- Degree Level: Masters, PhD
- Eligible Countries: Africa
- Type: MPhil
- Value of Award: Tuition, Stipends, and Accommodation
- Available Field of Study: MPhil in Seed Science and Technology.
- Application Deadline: 15th June 2022
To be eligible for this scholarship, you MUST;
- Have completed a three-year university degree with above-average results of Second-Class Upper Division or equivalent.
- Show motivation and strong commitment
- Have a thorough knowledge of the language of instruction
- Have completed their last university degree not more than 6 years ago at the time of application
- Be nationals or permanent residents of an African country
- Have obtained at least a second class lower division in Agriculture, Botany, or related field from a recognized university.
- Have a test score of at least 550 (paper test) or 213 (computer test) on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
Also Read: Generation Google Scholarship Asia Pacific
Applications for the DAAD In-Country/In-Region Scholarships 2022 will end on 15th June 2022.
How To Apply For The DAAD In-Country/In-Region Scholarships
The application process is online. To apply for the DAAD Scholarship, you must have to enroll0 in the MPhil degree program at the university.