The Applications are invited to apply for the 600 Melbourne University Scholarships 2021 fully funded. The Scholarship is open to Study a Master Degree Program or a PhD Degree Program from the University of Melbourne, Australia. The University of Melbourne Offers the Highest Number of Scholarships for domestic and International Students to Study Free in Australia Masters, MPhil, Doctoral Degree. Currently, it’s Australia’s #1 University.
A total of 600 Scholarships will be provided in any Academic Discipline which is available at Melbourne University. The University of Melbourne is a Highly Paid Fully Funded Scholarship in Australia for International Students. The Scholarship in Australia is open to All International & National Students of Any Nationality.
The Good thing is that there is No Separate Application is required. You will be automatically considered for this Scholarship. According to United Nations, Australia is the Second Best country in the world to live in. Australia is on top because it has great access to education. The Full Details about the Melbourne University Scholarships 2021 is given below.
Country: Melbourne, Australia
No of Scholarships: 600 Scholarships
Course Level: Masters/MPhil Doctoral (PhD.)
Fields of Study: All Fields & Major
Deadline: 31st Oct 2021
Available Fields of Study
The University of Melbourne scholarships for international students offers All-Academic Fields & Majors are offered for the Master’s Degree Programs, MPhil Degree & For PhD Degree Programs such as:
- Architecture, building, planning, and design
- Arts, humanities and social sciences
- Business and economics
- Information technology and computer science
- Music, visual and performing arts
- Veterinary, agricultural and food sciences
Duration of the Melbourne Scholarship
Master by Research: 2.5 YearsD
by Research: 4 Years
The University of Melbourne Graduate Research Scholarships will provide scholarships to study in Australia for free to all Domestic & International students. No of Scholarships will be 600.
- Full fee offset for up to two years for students undertaking a Masters by Research degree or up to four years for students undertaking a doctoral degree.
- Living allowance of $31,200 per year pro-rata (2021 full-time study rate) for up to two years for students undertaking a Masters by Research degree or up to 3.5 years for students undertaking a doctoral degree. The living allowance may be indexed annually and includes limited paid sick maternity and parenting leave.
- Relocation grant of $2000 for students moving from States or Territories other than Victoria or $3000 for students moving from outside Australia.
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) Single Membership for international students who require a student visa to study in Australia.
Eligibility Criteria Requirements
Have applied for and meet the entry requirements for a graduate research degree at the University of Melbourne, or be currently enrolled in a graduate research degree at the University of Melbourne.
All international & National Students are eligible.
The last date to apply for the 600 Graduate Research Scholarships For Masters/MPhil Doctoral (PhD) at the University of Melbourne is 31st October 2021
How to Apply
The Full Detailed Information and Application Procedure is available on the Official Website. To Apply for the Melbourne Scholarship. Please Visit the Official Website of the University of Melbourne Scholarships.