The UNSW Business School delighted to offer its scholarships for international students. This scholarship opens for students who may apply for scholarships known as International Research Training Program (RTP) scholarships.
“UNSW offers generous financial support for postgraduate students. Support such as annual stipends, living allowances, and coverage of tuition fee costs have substantially alleviated my financial burden, which in turn means I can concentrate on my research and professional development.”
The UNSW Business School is a powerhouse of business education and research in the Asia Pacific region. Its mission is to be a globally engaged, high impact and academically rigorous business school that enhances practice through leading-edge research.
- Applications Deadline: March 21, 2019.
- Course Level: The scholarship is open to pursuing any degree level program.
- Study Subject: The scholarship will be awarded in all subject areas.
- Scholarship Award: Approximately AU$26,000 per annum (tax exempt) plus cover the payment of tuition fees. (Stipends are offered at a rate that matches the Domestic Research Training Program (RTP) rate – for the exact amount in each year, please visit The Department of Education and Training).
- For UNSW Business School applicants who are awarded an RTP/UIPA through UNSW, the UNSW Business School offers a Supplementary Scholarship of up to an additional AU$10,000 per annum (tax exempt).
- Nationality: Internationally
- Number of Scholarships: Not known
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: International students are invited to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: For international students
- For a period of up to 2 years for an MPhil or up to 3 years for a Ph.D. degree (with a possible extension of 6 months for Ph.D. degree)
- For full-time study and research leading to a postgraduate research degree
To apply for this scholarship, if you are successful in your application for an RTP/UIPA, you are automatically eligible for the UNSW Business School Supplementary Scholarship – there is no need to make a separate application.
How to Apply: To apply for the scholarship, the applicants must submit an online application through the given link below.
- Turkey Scholarship In 2022 – 2023 | Now Open for Free
- Japanese Scholarships 2022 to Apply for FREE Without IELTS
- Northwest College Wyoming Fully Funded Scholarships in USA
- German Government Scholarships to Study FREE in 2022-2023
- Fully Funded Austria Scholarships to Study in Austria Free
- Netherlands Scholarships for International Students to Study Free Without Money
- MEXT Titech Scholarship 2022 to Study in Japan Free
- Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship to Study in Hungary Free in 2022